October 28, 2010

IVF - Follie Update 1

Today was my CD4 blood work and ultrasound appointment.  There were two measurable follicles on the right ovary and one on the left ovary.  Both ovaries have many other tiny follicles that need to continue to grow... grow follies! grow!  The Gonal-F injections are being bumped up from 300 to 337.5 to see if we can encourage the little follicles to play catch up. My estrogen was a bit low at 139, hopefully this number increases with my medications and acupuncture treatment.  Lining was 6, not bad for today.  Tomorrow I will be taking this information to my acupuncturist so he can work his magic with needles and electro-stimulus.  I have also incorporated an IVF specific meditational therapy into the whole scheme of things... why not, at least they make me very relaxed and more inclined to restful sleep.  My next follie report will be on Saturday.  I anticipate they will be giving me Cetrotide to slow down the bigger follicles so they wait for the others.  Fun times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is crazy exciting. I'm so jazzed and have such high hopes!

Post a Comment