I am. I have really hit the lowest of lows today. Today was another appointment with Dr. A that leads up to the IUI. As of today I still have only one follie making an appearance. The purpose of the Gonal-f injections is to assist in creating multiple egg producing follicles, which will increase the chance of pregnancy. The 7 days of Gonal-f did absolutely nothing, not even a a glimpse of any other follies. Dr. A cancelled my injections today and said that my body is doing what it would unmedicated. I have another ultrasound on Saturday to see how this one progresses. Dr. A will give me the trigger shot in a few days and then we can hope for the best. So basically, the IUI is cancelled unless he decides otherwise.
I cannot even begin to describe the pain and devastation I am feeling right now. All hope has left me. It is so hard to put your body and soul through all of this only to find out it isn't working. Life just isn't fair. Why can't something be in our favor? Are we really asking too much to have a child? I had so much hope that this would be the answer for us and I feel as if I went through all of this for nothing.




2 comments:
Hugs honey. I am so sorry. I'm hoping for a miracle for you guys.
I am so sorry, you guys. I don't understand why this process has to be so hard, and so hearbreaking.
You are both in my thoughts.
Post a Comment