May 11, 2010

The Wait Begins

I ovulated, that is a great thing in itself!  Today's IUI was not anymore pleasant then yesterday's and I am glad it is over for now.  Thank goodness that I get a break from Dr. A until next Tuesday at which time they will run some blood work and check my progesterone levels.

So this brings us to the long two week wait.  I am trying to stay positive, but I am not going to place any bets on this IUI.   When I got home, an overwhelming sense of emptiness came over me and I had a good cry.  It is out of our hands and we have done the best we could do.  I am pleading with the universe to grant us our wishes.  So, with that I took the day off to reflect, relax, and hopefully feel better physically and emotionally.

1 comment:

Post a Comment