We have reached the end of our journey. What a rocky road it has been. I am terribly sad yet at the same time relieved to put this all behind us. Where do we go from here? What do we want to do with the rest of our lives since it will not be filled with endless nights, dirty diapers, giggles, tears, hugs, first words, band aids, first day of school, first date, graduation, college bills, marriage, grand kids... what do we do? Two years ago I never thought I would be writing all of this. We are left with an angel baby memory book, many battle wounds, and thankfully eachother. Thank you for all of your love and support, without you we'd have never even come this far.
Here is to a new different direction in life, may it be kinder to us.
This is the end of this blog.




3 comments:
Jenn, this post is heartbreaking. I am so sorry that you are ending your search for a baby. I pray that you will find happiness, joy, and fulfillment in your wonderful life with your wonderful husband. I also hold hope that one day you will be blessed with a miracle.
I feel very lucky to have met you in this awful time in our lives.
I wish you didn't have to end this journey and write this entry.
I know your life will be full of excitement and happiness, because you are an amazing person who will seek it out.
I'm so sorry Jenn. It's so unfair.
I love you and am glad I got to meet you, though I wish under different circumstances.
Post a Comment