I went in this morning for my follie check and was expecting the hcg trigger. Dr. showed me that I ovulated two follies sometime between yesterday and this morning. The upside to all of this is that I avoided the hcg trigger shot and will not have to suffer though that again.
Brian rushed down to supply us with his goods for our one and only IUI this cycle. His analysis was exceptional today compared to last time, which is icing on the cake. This time he stayed with me through the process which was great and entertaining. He asked the nurse if she could turn down the lights for some romance effects.
Cross your fingers that we nailed our window of opportunity! Now the wait begins... stay tuned!




3 comments:
GL!
YEAH! I pray to the Gods that be that this works.
fingers crossed, toes crossed, heart crossed...blessings
Post a Comment