Brian and I went to the RE's office Sunday morning to see what the next step would be. Earlier in the week there was discussions about them having us wait another cycle before moving forward with another round of injections and IUIs. I had my ultrasound and thankfully there was just lining. If there had been a follie starting to form we would have skipped this month. So, here we go again! Tonight is my third injection. Last cycle the dosage started at 150, but this time we are starting at 225 in hopes of a better outcome. Let this be the magic number! I am, however, experiencing more side affects - extreme fatigue, bloated abdomen, nausea, and injection site pain to name just a few.
I go in tomorrow for another ultrasound to see how I am responding this time. Please cross your fingers for better news! I need better estradiol numbers and a couple of follies to come out and play. It has been decided that if I do not respond to the injections and only get one follie, we will not do another cycle of assisted reproduction.




No comments:
Post a Comment