CD 8 - Friday, June 4th
Three follies! 16, 13, and 11 and doc did not cancel Gonal F injections this round! Estrogen was still low but in the 100s.
Today CD10 - Sunday, June 6th
Woot! Woot! Follies are 17, 16, and 15!!! The two smaller ones caught up and we have three in the running. This puts in a higher percentage for possible pregnancy and is wonderful news! Dr. A should not be calling to rain on my parade today. As far as I know I am still doing the injections tonight and have follow up appointments on Monday and Tuesday. One of those days I will get the trigger shot and followed up with IUI, hopefully two again. Finger, leg, toes, and eyes are crossed!
Update!
My estrogen is 429! I am breathing a big sigh of relief today. Doc cancelled tomorrow's appointment, but I will be seeing him on Tuesday as scheduled. Two more nights of Gonal F 150. I assume I will get the trigger shot on Tuesday followed by an IUI on Wednesday and hopefully Thursday as well. I am feeling very, very hopeful today.
Update!
My estrogen is 429! I am breathing a big sigh of relief today. Doc cancelled tomorrow's appointment, but I will be seeing him on Tuesday as scheduled. Two more nights of Gonal F 150. I assume I will get the trigger shot on Tuesday followed by an IUI on Wednesday and hopefully Thursday as well. I am feeling very, very hopeful today.




1 comment:
Woot! Woot!
Post a Comment