After a long battle with Anthem they finally agreed to do a one time override on my medications. We spent just over $600 but it would have been more then $3000 without coverage. One small victory in the baby race. Woot!
Today FedEx showed up with a gigantic box. I was so excited and didn't waste anytime ripping it open. Fumbling through package after package I finally come upon the syringes with needles attached. Quickly my huge grin fades and my eyes bug out of my head... hello anxiety! The needles are the size of pencil lead. Yea, you read that - they are horribly HUGE! Now remember I have a ridiculous fear of needles. I thought I have conquered this, but I realize this is not the case. There is no way that I can willing stick myself with these torturous devices. Nope.
This is going to be my biggest challenge yet. I must convince myself I can do this. I have two less then two weeks to absorb my mantra "I can and will do this for our baby."
Here is my drug stockpile. Pretty impressive, eh?





3 comments:
Amber and I are chanting "You can do this!"
Just like the little train that could. Keep saying to yourself "I know I can, I know I can, Yes I can, Yes I can!"
Woot! Woot!
Yowza. That's some serious druggage right there. You can do this Jenn! It's going to be scary, but you can do it. It will be worth it in the end. I'm cheering for you :)
Post a Comment