No IVF my body is a lame piece of shit. FSH is extremely elevated, premature ovarian failure anyone? Yea level 14 on CD3. I am not happy whatsoever, what a fucking let down.
I am in a mess of tears. This sends me back yo the pit of sadness. What have I done to deserve this? I didn't even get a chance to see if it would work. I can only hope that next month my levels are better, but I will not keep them very high. This has been a trend for me, which is why we cannot conceive on our own. We were so ready for this. I had no idea this could happen and am completely blind sided. Here is to another failed month. I think I will quit counting now.
It's officially been a year since we conceived baby Harlan. A year.
So I will spend this weekend picking my shattered pieces up and try to put them back together.... Again.




No comments:
Post a Comment